June 3, 2020
- If any member would like to have a pastoral visit, please contact the church office to arrange that.
- You may continue to make food donations to our Feed-A-Family fundraiser. The deadline is June 30th. There is a table in the narthex where you can leave donations. This is continuing to help our own congregation as well as local families. Thank you to ALL who have been donating!
- We are still giving out gift cards for gas and/or food to those in need. If you would like to donate a gift card or cash for us to buy a gift card, please contact the church office. Thank you!
- We have “Christ In Our Home” and “Our Daily Bread” devotionals in the narthex for you to pick up. They can also be mailed to you upon request. The Living Lutheran magazine is also in the narthex in case you don’t receive it and would like to read it.
- Please remember to send your offerings to our church office either by dropping it off, mailing it or sign up for Easy Tithe that appears on our church website. This is an excellent way to easily make your tithe in a secure way right from your smart phone or computer. Speak to Julie Harris or any council member for questions.
- We are still asked by local authorities to stay home for our safety. We will listen to the health professionals as well as the Synod, as far as when to start having physical services. We will remain having on-line services in June but we will keep you posted as to when we will start them up again.