- Worship and Music: Our Weekly Thanksgiving… We worship weekly using the traditional liturgical format that is ancient. Our message is contemporary, helping to connect the word and promises of God to everyday life issues. We have a choir to help lead and are always in search of more members!
- Christian Education: Ongoing learning… We put education into every opportunity we can.
- Social Ministry: Our connections to the community… Through a variety of opportunities, we connect with ongoing concerns in the community. Hunger is met with an ongoing collection and distribution of food. Homeless folks are recipients of plastic mats crocheted by a number of members while a local homeless shelter uses our members to help serve food monthly at Bridge of Hope. Gift cards and Manna bags are given to those in need that stop in to ask for assistance. Children of prisoners come for a Christmas party and foster children receive back-to-school supplies.
- Evangelism: Getting the word out… You know how hard it is to keep good news quiet! We continue to search for ways to invite people here… to let them know they are at home here. Word of mouth, print and electronic media, inviting folks to bake sales, yard sales, and other activities on our premises… all of these help us let others know about the Good News of Jesus Christ shared here at Faith.
- Fellowship: Creating community… It has been said that where 2 or 3 Lutherans are gathered, there is food… good food! That happens here with almost all our events and it follows every Sunday worship. Hospitality is a key biblical concept we practice faithfully.
- Stewardship: Integrating faith and daily life… A hallmark of our Reformation roots is “the priesthood of all believers.” Every person has the baptismal calling of living out her/his faith, not just on Sundays, but “at all times and in every place.” How we spend our time, the gifts God has provided, and our treasure helps us discover our heart.
- Property: Location, location, location… Since we are situated in such a prime spot on a major thoroughfare, we pay great attention to the stewardship of our property. The 2nd Saturday of every month is our Property Day, a day of focus on God’s creation and God’s house here in Ormond Beach. Projects abound for everyone!