January 17, 2021
SUSAN HOWARD STRONGLY URGES EVERY MEMBER OF FAITH TO GET THEIR FLU SHOT! IT WILL HELP YOU BUILD IMMUNITY TO THE FLU VIRUS AND POSSIBLY ALSO HELP YOU AVOID MORE SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS OF THE COVID-19 VIRUS. IF YOU GO TO PUBLIX, YOU WILL GET A $10 GIFT CARD! THE FLU SHOT IS FREE WITH MEDICARE AND MOST HEALTH INSURANCES.
1) Our annual meeting will be on Sunday, January 24th immediately after service. The meeting will also be available via Zoom for those of you interested. If you would like to review the proposed budget and/or ballot ahead of time, you may pick up at the office on or after this Wednesday or request it via email. If you have any questions or are interested in attending the meeting by Zoom, please call Julie Harris.
2) Communion Sunday is TODAY!
3) If you would like to sign up for January flowers and/or bulletins and/or the eternal candle the sign up sheets are in the narthex or you can call the church office. The cost is $25 for flowers, $15 for bulletins and $10 for the eternal candle. THERE ARE MANY SPOTS OPEN IN JANUARY!
4) You may continue to make food donations to our Feed-the-Needy cart and/or donate gift cards. This continues to help our own congregation as well as local families. Thank you to ALL who have been and continue to donate! Give us a call at the church office to set up a time to drop off food! You are ALL amazing!
5) Please remember if you bring your offering to church in-person, please place it in the plate in front of the baptismal font as you enter the church. You may also send your offerings to our church by mail or you may drop it off to the church office or you may use Easy Tithe which is an excellent way to easily make your tithe in a secure way right from your smart phone or computer. Please speak to Julie Harris or any council member for questions.